The most powerful twin-cylinder ever
The 1299 Panigale R Final Edition was created to celebrate Ducati’s most powerful twin cylinder ever.
A concept that changed the history of motorcycling and that, since Marco Lucchinelli’s first victory in 1988, has made it possible for generations of riders to triumph. In this latest limited edition, derived from the 1299 Superleggera, the iconic Ducati twin-cylinder achieves the technological pinnacle of its evolution.
- DISPLACEMENT: 1.285 cc
- POWER: 154 kW (209,4 hp) @ 11.000 rpm
- TORQUE: 142,0 Nm (104,7 lb-ft) @ 9.000 rpm
- DRY WEIGHT: 168 kg (370.4 lb)
- SEAT HEIGHT: 830 mm (32.48 in)
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Cornering ABS Bosch,Ducati Traction Control EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control EVO, Engine Brake Control
- VALVE CLEARANCE ADJUSTMENT (DESMOSERVICE): 12,000 km (7,500 mi) – street use