A collector’s item Ducati: To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the legendary 916, the Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 was born in a limited and numbered version of 500 units.
The 25° Anniversario 916 is built on the mechanics of the Panigale V4 S. This has been upgraded with racing content from the Panigale V4 R such as the Front Frame, designed to Ducati Corse specifications, the dry clutch and even more track-specific electronics, such as Ducati Quick Shift EVO 2, optimized for aggressive gear shifts, and ‘predictive’ Ducati Traction Control EVO 2.
- DISPLACEMENT: 1,103 cc
- POWER: 157.5 kW (214 hp) @ 13,000 rpm
- TORQUE: 124.0 Nm (91.5 lb-ft) @ 10,000 rpm
- DRY WEIGHT: 173 kg (381 lb)
- SEAT HEIGHT: 830 mm (32.7 in)
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration
- VALVE CLEARANCE ADJUSTMENT (KM): 24,000 km (15,000 mi)