The Panigale V4 R embodies the maximum expression of Ducati values: style, sophistication, performance.
It is the maximum expression of Ducati’s racing DNA, similar to a racing prototype as no other bike: a forward-looking model that accompanies the rider towards a dimension of advanced riding, made up of curves and straights that run incredibly fast, thanks to the electronics that, like an invisible, magical safety net, allows going beyond the limits.
Designed to elicit a symphony of emotions, thanks also to the dry clutch, the Panigale V4 R transfoms the concept of performance: not only acceleration, braking ability and best lap time, but also safety and ease of riding, whatever the level of experience.
In short, pure racing adrenalin under control.
- DISPLACEMENT: 998 cc
- POWER: 162 kW (221 hp) @ 15,250 rpm
- TORQUE: 112 Nm (83 lb-ft) @ 11,500 rpm
- DRY WEIGHT: 172 kg (379 lb)
- SEAT HEIGHT: 830 mm (32.7 in)
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration
- MAINTENANCE (KM/MONTHS): 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months